hm.. interesting project, but is not very funy to play
A downloadable game for Windows
During the commercialization of space mining, waves of independent pioneers journeyed to distant planets to excavate and profit from their rare and mysterious treasures. Known as "Rock Farmers", these explorers risk everything for a chance to strike it rich. Armed with a mining vehicle and limited supplies, the Rock Farmers made do with the resources at hand on their planetary bases. Many of them failed… will you?
You have landed on an uncharted planet. With limited resources and a mining vehicle, Dig, Build, Upgrade, Expand and Thrive.
- Randomly generated planet terrain (i.e. cave systems, ore veins, pools, biomes, "secrets")
- Upgradeable Miner Vehicle parts (i.e. Drill, Hull, Treads, Engine)
- Upgradeable buildings (i.e. Power plants, Factories, Upgrade shops, Storage facilities)
- Each building enables a function of its base (not all described)
> Power plants: incrementally increase energy charge
> Storage facilities: increase inventory space
> Factories: decreases resource requirements for constructing buildings
> Pumping storage: pumps liquids
> Bot control: enables inter-base resource transportation
- Bases (each base includes its own set of buildings, inventory, energy charge)
- Difficulty progression (requires the player to advance upgrades and construct new bases to sustain themselves on their planet)
Will cost under $1.00 during Alpha and $2.49 during full release!
I'll release a closed-alpha before release. Notify me via email@example.com if you are interested.
Download and double click JAR. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if any problems arise.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.